44 North is looking to add an experienced Digital Marketing Specialist to our digital marketing team.
Your primary role will be to conduct search engine optimization and pay per click advertising management activities however you will have secondary roles including setting up and managing marketing automation systems, conducting research, data analysis and performing month end reporting.
In this position you will be required to work with our cross-functional digital marketing team to plan, design and execute digital marketing strategies that help our clients improve their overall online visibility and drive sales.
The ideal candidate is extremely data-driven and analytical. We’re looking for someone who is a self-starter, who can work independently and who can quickly adapt to shifting environments. Most importantly, we’re looking for someone who is hungry. Hungry to learn continuously and keep up-to-date with industry news and trends.
44 North Digital Marketing is a full service digital marketing agency specializing in pay per click advertising, search engine optimization, lead generation, web design and email marketing automation. We help businesses generate leads, increase sales and transform customers into brand ambassadors.
Our Services Include
- Digital Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Graphic Design & Web Development
- Pay-Per-Click Advertising Management
- Search Engine Optimization
- Email Marketing Automation
- Social Media Management
- Data Tracking, Analytics and Reporting
- Corporate Training and Public Speaking
Our mission is to help businesses reduce customer acquisition cost and increase customer lifetime value through the application of targeted and optimized digital marketing strategies.
Responsibilities & Duties
Search Engine Optimization
- Perform keyword research in coordination with business objectives and current strategy. Uncover new opportunities and develop a keyword strategy.
- Apply on-page optimization principles in defining a new strategy – content selection, page titles, meta descriptions, H1, H2 and image alt tags.
- Proofread copy for keyword optimization.
- Run SEO & technical site audits. Create to-do lists/optimization opportunities for fixes to items discovered during SEO & technical audits.
- Identify areas for on-site improvements in site structure, internal linking, and content.
- Perform post launch technical implementation (i.e submit site to google, setup keywords tracking, setup goals, setup 301 redirections).
Pay Per Click Advertising
- Design, build and manage Google AdWords, Google Display Facebook Ad, Snap Chat Ad, LinkedIn Ad, Twitter Ad, and Bing Search campaigns.
- Drive continued optimization of paid search campaigns through performance analysis, ad copy testing, quality score improvement, keyword management, feed optimization, etc.
- Track day-to-day campaign activities for quality and consistency.
- Efficiently maintain monthly PPC budget to achieve demand generation and conversion targets.
- Communicate with members of our team to plan and execute campaign activities.
- Research latest PPC trends and constantly seek to improve the company’s PPC approach.
- Input ideas for marketing communications to maximize qualified leads. May include internal and external email blasts, webinars, ad placements/banners, and more.
Qualifications & Skills
- Undergraduate Degree or College Diploma.
- 3+ year’s experience in digital strategy and tactics including running campaigns, analytics, social media marketing, and search engine optimization, pay per click advertising management.
- Google Adwords & Google Analytics Certified.
- Expert in Google Analytics and Google Search Console (Webmaster Tools).
- Expert SEO background and understanding of technical SEO (has experience running technical audits, debugging, crawls, etc.).
- Strong knowledge of SEO tools including screaming frog, AHREFs, Moz, SEMRush.
- Basic HTML skills.
- Content marketing & management experience in addition to a strong understanding of how content and SEO work together.
- Strong knowledge of WordPress.
- Strong skills in local search.
- Experience working with ecommerce websites.
- Proven track record of developing successful programs that deliver business results.
- Strong ability to analyze lead data and campaign results.
- Experience in project and budget management.
- Comfortable with working in a demanding, fast-paced environment.
- Expert written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to show resilience under pressure.
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve and think creatively.
- Maintains flexibility and reacts to change appropriately.
- Receives and takes action on feedback and lessons learned for continual professional improvement and development.
- Takes measures to enhance body of knowledge and skill set through training.
- Health Benefits
- Competitive Pay
- Performance Bonus
- Competitive Vacation Allowance
- Downtown Office
- Free Parking
- Opportunity for advancement within growing company with established client base
|Job Category||SEO & PPC|
|Job Type||Full time salary|
|Start Date||1 Feb 2019|